Hello everyone,
I was excited when I read that it is now possible to configure different forms and templates for different idea types.
This is important for us because we work with various types of ideas (Idea, Mission, Expedition (= large strategic missions), etc.).
Unfortunately, this does not seem to be configurable or it simply does not work. When I select an idea type in the space settings and click on “Edit Form,” I can choose a form and a template, but these settings are then applied to all idea types.
I would have expected that when I click the blue Create button and then select the Type, the fields to be filled in and the template would change accordingly.
If it is only that you can configure something and then press "share link" and use the it outside of JPD, that would be useless to me.
Thanks for any reply. :-D
