Hi everyone
I’m relatively new to Confluence Cloud, but I worked a lot with Page Properties before.
With Page Properties, we had quite powerful filtering options (labels, multiple properties, etc.).
When i embedding a database into a page, there are some little features missing, which could be make embedded database very use- and powerful.
I would really like to define page-local (static) filters for an embedded database.
Today, filters belong to a view, and changing a view affects all pages where it’s embedded. This makes it hard to reuse the same database on different pages with different perspectives, without creating many views.
And finally, a small UX point:
- When a page is in read mode (not editing), it would be great if the embedded database could show only the table content
- Controls like options, filters, etc. take a lot of vertical space and often aren’t needed for readers
Overall, I really like the direction of Confluence Databases, but these points would make them much more practical for documentation and structured content.
Curious how others experience this, especially coming from Page Properties .