I used my boards this week, but suddenly I can't see/access them! Trello tells me to create a new account, but I don't want to lose my boards!!!
Hi @Bobbie Abdallah ,Welcome to the community!
Do you have a link to one of the boards you’re trying to access? Also, please double-check that you’re logging in with the correct account—sometimes it helps to make sure you’re using your work account rather than a personal one.
Thank you !
It was under Bobbie@ColdNosesNews.com ...
Getting this error message ... Incorrect email address and / or password. If you recently migrated your Trello account to an Atlassian account, you will need to use your Atlassian account password. Alternatively, you can get help logging in.I did not "migrate" my account ... and Chrome is automatically filling in my sign-on so it should be correct.
Created a new password, but the board that is coming up is old, old. Are my boards LOST?????
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.