Hi,
I'm trying to remove Rovo from one of my unused organization in order to delete it.
I saw I needed to contact support team but can't find any decent form that would let me. Could you help me ?
Regards,
Valentin
Hi @Valentin , I assume you are going to the Atlassian Support site? I would simply use the technical support option. It should get you in the right hands.
Hi @Valentin ,
As per Atlassian documentation you can't remove Rovo.
Please check below link for more details.
https://support.atlassian.com/organization-administration/docs/activate-rovo-ai-features/
Then I can't delete my old organization? It's a shame in terms of management
Hi @Valentin - welcome to the Community,
the feature request remains unanswered. Not sure if the Support can do anything about it.
[ROVO-144] Enable Self-Service Option for Deleting/Canceling Rovo - Create and track feature requests for Atlassian products.
I have like 6 old organizations now that I cannot remove so I feel you.
@Valentin It is a shame. @Jack Brickey 's Technical Support option= Account & billing → Organizations, explicitly stating you need Rovo removed to delete an unused org.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.