Hi Everyone,
One of our databases has been extremely slow since yesterday, taking a long time to edit any cell. It functioned well before, and other databases are fine.
Any tips on what might have gone wrong or how I can fix this?
Thanks!
Related observation 7 possible contributing factor.I have noticed that the performance of larger databases is dependent upon the power of the client machine. We have a database with 315 entries and maybe 20 columns, and it chuuuugs on my Dell Lattitude. It's fine on my Dell Optiplex tower.
@Jason Hills ,
I'd raise this to Atlassian directly to figure out the performance issue. (https://support.atlassian.com/contact)
However, as it is rendering things in your browser it makes sense that it would load/render faster on a faster machine
I wish I had an answer, but all i have is the same concern.We had the same issue, observed initially at 1900UTC Thursday, Dec 11. The database where I observed this has 244 entries with 21 columns, mainly SmartLinks and URLs.
@Jason Hills I'm on a fiber internet connection and a 2021 M1 Pro MacBook Pro, so depending on the model, it might be comparable to your Latitude in terms of specs. You may well be onto something!@Emoke Mozesne Csikos There are plenty of tickets open for databases - I upvoted a couple, and you may want to, too. Confluence Cloud - Open Issues with 'database'
hello, même problème de lenteurs ... très déplaisant quand on y travaille beaucoup.
C'est si vrai!
Hello, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’ve implemented a fix, and you should see the changes reflected in your databases.
Thank you!Yes, the database now seems to function properly with the usual speed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.