Does anyone know how to log a ticket and get support from Trello? I keep getting redirected to the Atlassian website which asks me for a site name but I don't have a site name as I am a Trello user (with premium access)
Hello.
My Trello account stopped working after my paid subscription ended on December 10.I received an email saying I was downgraded to the Free plan.
Since then, Trello does not load at all:- infinite loading screen- web version does not open- app does not work- happens on all browsers and devices
I have been using this account for over 2 years without issues.It looks like my account or workspace downgrade did not complete correctly.
Please fix the account status and restore access.
Hi @Bobby Sodieri Atlassian Support Portal is awful. Either Jira servicedesk is a really really rubbish piece of software or they have cynically made it as hard as possible for people to raise a support request.
I have managed to raise a support request and tagged it with the highest level. I have also attempted to reach out to some of the Trello team to see if they can help move things along.
I think its just a case of sitting tight right now
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.