Trello is not responding or ALL cards are saying "Card Not Found"
Got work to do guys....Anyone know where the service status page is?
Status page shows its operations - https://trello.status.atlassian.com/
But it's down for me too... this is not good
Thanks Gabriel. Sigh, I guess I can't do my billables. For a company this big, I figured they had better resiliency and redundancy. 🤣
https://trello.status.atlassian.com/
Fairly pointless going to https://trello.status.atlassian.com/ because it isn't telling the truth.
I have raised a Level 1 incident with Atlassian Support, I have also reached out to Trello people I know to see if they can get this investigated with urgency.
Thank you Mike!
Hi, Trello is currently experiencing downtime. Our development teams are working on a fix, which will be released soon. Please monitor this page for further updates: https://trello.status.atlassian.com/ Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.