Hi Team,
Wanted to bring it to your attention that the below badges are missing for me even though I had completed them long back. Listing them below:
Could someone please help?
Thanks,Anwesha
I've noticed the same, there's a bunch of badges that says I'm still to do tasks I've already completed!
Hi,thank you for your post. I have brought this to attention of the responsible team at Atlassian.GreetingsPhilipp
Hi @Anwesha Pan - thank you for sharing this list. I apologise for the delay in getting back to you on these. Our team will investigate all of these and get back to you as soon as we can!
Thank you so much @Angelie Stephens and @Philipp Sendek _catworkx_ !
I've fixed some of the problems, last 3 missions need a deeper review, but we are on the right track to fix it all
Thank you so much @Lukasz Modzelewski ! Truely appreciate all your help! 💜
Update 5/26/26:
As most of the missing kudos badges had been fixed by our Community Manager @Lukasz Modzelewski . Adding the below status on my badges:
Badges still having issues/ new issue
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.