I registered an Atlassian account to test Rovo and am currently testing with a Premium tier subscription. While AI Intelligence has been activated, the Rovo menu is not visible.
Could you please advise on how I can access and use Rovo?
Hey!
I think the issue might come from the fact that Atlassian Intelligence is a whole different thing from Rovo. You need to check in the Admin Console whether you have activated Rovo specifically or not.
Hope it helps!
Eniya from Lively Apps
@bhoh_kb Enabling Atlassian Intelligence doesn’t automatically enable Rovo. Rovo is a separate entitlement and is still being rolled out gradually by site. As @Eniya Eneva mentioned first, check Admin Hub → Rovo to see if it’s available and enabled for your org. If the Rovo section isn’t there, your site hasn’t been activated yet—even on Premium. In that case, there’s nothing to configure locally, contact Atlassian Support to confirm eligibility and timing.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.