Today, we’re launching the Confluence Crowdsourcer badge!
One of our Community Champions, @Rob Hean, is sharing his Confluence knowledge through a series of articles here on the community forums.
What would you like to read an article about? Share your ideas by December 23rd, and you can earn the Confluence Crowdsourcer badge:
Leave your suggestions by commenting by clicking here and commenting on the "New To Confluence? Check Out These Articles" page, and you might see your topic become an article! 📝
How to repair a confluence setup that is a dumpster fire, with no ownership and years of stale and inactive items.
I am trying to find the Marketing channel like we used to have in SirsiDynix Confluence - does such a thing exist?
ohh - I'd love to see an article on how I can use Rovo agents to maintain a confluence space!
I’d love to see more articles focused on practical, real-world Confluence use cases, especially around:
Best practices for page templates and content consistency
Tips for onboarding teams to Confluence and improving adoption
Advanced macros that can enhance collaboration
I would love to see an article on using Database in Confluence!
I’m looking for an article that explains macros, Confluence Whiteboards, databases in Confluence, and best practices for maintaining clean and precise Confluence pages.
I would like to know how i can use in-built macros and other features for my best experience instead of paying for multiple addons for different uses. I can understand that vendors of addons want to reach as many customers as possible, but each company has dedicated budget for these tools and sometimes amount of addons and their cumulated price late leads to switch to less expensive tool and then Atlassian is loosing customer.
Hi @Kristína Salaj , @Rinjini Poddar , @Anwesha Pan , @Anahit Sukiasyan , @Rob Hean , @Jackie Golden & @Shawn Stevens - thank you for all your suggestions! Please head over to the New To Confluence? Check Out These Articles page and comment there to receive the badge 😊
I'll move my comment to the right place hahaha ...Sorry
Love all these ideas! Keep 'em coming!
Hi @Angelie Stephens I’ve added my comment to the article page you shared; however, I haven’t received the badge yet.
Thank you for flagging this @Rinjini Poddar - you should have the badge now 😊
I'd like to see an article about best practices for Action Items, with a focus on ways for individual users to manage theirs.
We use them, but inconsistent application of @mentions and due dates, plus the lack of an instance-wide macro for visibility makes it really difficult to stay on top of them, and it feels like there must be a piece we're missing.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.