I don't want any popups or glowing animations, how do I disable these distractions?
Welcome @Drew Harthcock
You need to disable AI completely, Rovo is part of Atlassian intelligence.You would need to go to Atlassian Administration -> Apps -> AI enabled apps and remove it from your site.
Rovo itself cannot be deactivated once it is rolled out.
You can deactivate LLM features, but that still doesn't cover all buttons etc. I've had some feature requests created for that:
[AI-1274] Improve Search Suggestion Logic When AI Is Disabled - Create and track feature requests for Atlassian products.
[AI-1196] Hide Ask AI button when AI is disabled - Create and track feature requests for Atlassian products.
Like @Nikola Perisic said, all Rovo settings are global for a site.
Hi @Drew Harthcock
As @Nikola Perisic describes above this is i global feature, You can not inactivate it only for your personal profile.
Rovo is very powerful and useful. At least try it before you inactivate.
Best regards,/Staffan
Hi @Drew Harthcock -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Yes, and...to the suggestions from @Nikola Perisic
I believe one can only disable such features when on a paid license level. If you are on a free level, most of the admin configuration is unavailable.
Kind regards,Bill
Nuclear bomb are highly powerful and useful too. It's same for planes and chemical industry, although you're "right" maybe it could be considered that using these "new tools" have many high consequences on environment, society and people cognitive capabilities.
I'm one of those people who wants to disable AI as soon as it's possible to get rid of this heavily promoted feature found on all digital devices.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.