Hi, I've had my account for the last 2 or 3 years. Yesterday the system logged me out and now I can't log back in. The email I've been using is yulia.havryliuk@pleon.ua, never changed it since the first registration. Never deleted my account.
Here's the screenshot (it's in Ukrainian) from 2024 with a reminder about the upcoming deadline as a proof that this is actually my email for this account.
Now when I'm clicking on Reset my password - I'm not receiving any letter, I'm checking all folders including Spam, nothing. When trying to log in with this email, the system reroutes me to the Registration page.
I'm stuck 
Please help.
P.S. How am I asking this question right now - I had to use my email yulia.havryliuk@pleon.ua to register (again) just to be able to ask this question. But even now I still don`t have access to my boards.