Hi Community!
For context: I have a Rovo agent that reads a table on a Confluence page. The first column of the table contains some key words. The second column the name of a work type.
The Rovo agent checks if the keywords are present in a work item's summary and return the work type from the second column.
With an automation rule I want to edit the work type based on what the agent found. So I have a Rovo action to invoke the agent and in the next step I edit the work type with {{agentResponse}}.
I already made sure the agent outputs just the value and nothing else.
The automation rule fails with:
(The issue type selected is invalid. (issuetype))
Apparently the automation rules expects the ID of the work type and not the name. When manually using the ID it works.
But how can Rovo return IDs for work items? When I ask "Can you provide the IDs for each work type?" it sometimes tells me it can not get the IDs or it returns the wrong ones.
Of course I could add the IDs to my table as a workaround but I prefer the names.