I paid for a subscription yesterday, but it is linked to the wrong workspace. How can I transfer it to the correct workspace?
I mean a subscription for Trello but I cannot find an mailaddress on the Trello website to contact the administration dept. of Trello.
The best way to fix this is to contact the platform’s support team directly. Provide them with your payment details and the correct workspace information, and they should be able to transfer or reassign the subscription for you
Thank you Carl.. You mean the Trello support team? Do you know where I can find this?
I looked for this 2.5 hours but cannot find the link or a form.
Go to the Trello Help page: https://trello.com/en/contact
Select “Billing & Payments” as the topic.
Fill in your payment details, the workspace currently linked, and the correct workspace you want the subscription applied to.
Submit the request. Trello’s support team usually responds within a day or two.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.