Hello, Community! 

It’s finally Friday again, hope you all had a wonderful and productive week! 
This is my first Feel Good Friday article, and I’m super excited to kick it off with a warm, nostalgic topic:
Clubs and classes that shaped us - back then and even now.
Growing Up Busy
I grew up in Yerevan, the capital city of Armenia, and my parents believed strongly in one thing:
A kid should never stay bored - ever. 
And honestly, maybe they were right! It kept me safe, curious, and always exploring.
So, my childhood was basically a colorful carousel of clubs and classes:
Dance classes for 6 years - performances, certifications, concerts… yes, full show mode!
Theater group - where I got to act, express myself, and learn stage confidence (plus, tiny dramatic moments
).
Drawing classes - pencils, paint, creativity everywhere.
English classes - and then an even more creative combo:
English + Drawing club! We would draw objects and then learn their names in English. Super fun and surprisingly effective!
Swimming lessons - because why not add one more skill? 
Fast Forward: College & University Years
That childhood habit of always being busy… stayed with me.
During college, I was taking English, Russian, and German courses alongside my regular studies. I wasn’t even working yet, but my schedule was already full!
Later at university, the tradition continued:
I joined different language-speaking clubs, met great people, practiced conversations, and kept feeding that “I must learn something new” energy.
From Attending Clubs… to Creating My Own!
At some point I thought:
"Why am I attending so many clubs… maybe it’s time to open one?" 
And that’s how my very first Book Club was born - a cozy space for discussing modern books and authors. It shaped a small community around reading, curiosity, and connection. 
But of course… I didn’t stop there.
I began pottery classes (and yes, I still have several of my handmade pieces at home
).
Then I fell in love with the ukulele
. Dreamed of having one… Got it as a gift…
And one day discovered that a Persian guy had opened a Ukulele Club in Yerevan. 
Guess what happened next?
Exactly: Club Addict Mode ON. 

Now: Building Community with Atlassian
And now, as an adult, I’m fulfilling my love for clubs and community through something I proudly started myself here - the Atlassian Community Yerevan!

Being its only champion brings me the same excitement I had as a kid joining all those clubs.
Your Turn!
That’s my clubs-and-classes journey - hopefully I didn’t mix them up too much. 
Now I’d love to hear from you:
What clubs or classes shaped you as a kid?
Which ones do you attend today?
If you're a parent: which activities do you choose for your children?
Let’s share some Feel Good Friday energy together!
Have a great weekend, Community!
