Hi all, I'm Mikee. I'm a Delivery Manager for a workforce management company. I manage a team of Technical Account Managers and learning to use Jira to better handle our info and methods.
@Mikee King - welcome to the Community! 👋
If you're on Jira Cloud, and on the Enterprise plan (or considering it), check out the Enterprise section of Community!
Welcome @Mikee King! Let us know if you ever need any help, it's a great community. If you have a chance, get to TEAM '26!
What specifically around handling info and methods can we help with?
I wonder if you have any established TAM groups already? I'll take a dive.
I'm not sure about just a blanket TAM group, but I'd probably recommend looking at the industry groups and finding one that best aligns your area. You may also want to join some of the Admin groups as they likely have massive content overlap with account management.
Thanks for the steer! Appreciate it.
Hello @Mikee King ! Welcome to the community! : )
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.