I want to use the Chrome extension, but it replaces my existing new tab screen when active. I don't see a configuration setting for this behavior, so I assume its all or nothing.
HI @Rob Horan , you can de-active the option to use Rovo for new tabs.
You need to go into Extensions and select Extension options
and then you can un toggle the option
Great !!
@Rob Horan Right now, no. The Rovo Chrome extension replaces the New Tab page by design, and there isn’t a setting to keep your existing New Tab while still using Rovo. It’s effectively all or nothing today. If you want Rovo without changing New Tab behavior, your only option is to disable the extension as @Laura Campbell has shown and use Rovo from Atlassian apps instead. This is a common request, so it’s worth submitting feedback through the extension page or Admin Hub.
This should be OFF by default. Its very pushy to have it on.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.