
Hello, New to Jira Community!
In today’s Tuesday Jira Vibes, let’s talk about one of tone of my favorite productivity hack — keyboard shortcuts.
Honestly, I can’t imagine my work without them. I use shortcuts all the time — across all tools — but in Jira, they’re an absolute game-changer. Once I got the hang of them, I kept wondering: how did I survive without these?! 😅
Example?
- Pressing “c”, you can instantly create an issue
- With “/”, you can jump straight to the search bar and find work items you need
- With numbers “1”, “2”, “3”, “4”, “5”, you can quickly switch from Summary (1), to Board (2), List (3), or go to the Calendar (4), or Timeline (5)
And that’s just the start! There are shortcuts for almost everything—navigating boards, managing sprints, opening issues, filtering dashboards… you name it.
Where to find them in Jira? Just press “?” (Shift + /), and that’s it — you can see the list of shortcuts that work in Jira.
So, in today’s discussion, comment on this discussion, answering any of the following questions:
- Do shortcuts really save you hours, or is it just a “nice to have”?
- Which shortcut is your absolute favorite?
- Which shortcut do you think will be most useful if you just discovered it?
Let’s make this Tuesday much more productive together! 🚀
P.S. Don’t forget to check out other discussions under the tuesday-jira-vibes tag and share your tips!