I've spotted that filters applied based on custom fields in the health section, do not apply to the component performance scorecard status, but do apply to the progress breakdown by criteria.
No filter applied:
Filter applied:
Hi @Oli ,
It might be worth pinging Atlassian Support and asking them if they can open a new bug ticket on JAC. I haven't managed to find anything related to it.
This might be a known limitation related to filtering, but still, it might be good to check with the official support team if they are aware and if there's any workaround you could use 👀
Cheers,Tobi
Good morning @Oli
As suggested by @Tomislav Tobijas did you already submit a support ticket?
if not I can request Atlassian's assistance.
Best,
Fadoua
@Tinker Fadoua I haven't yet, if you could that would be very helpful, thanks
Done @Oli someone from Atlassian will reach out to you.
Keep us posted please.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.