Hopefully, I haven’t forgotten!
When I suddenly remembered today — without even a reminder... and I always have one in my calendar! — that it’s my turn for Feel Good Friday, I was a bit lost. Lately, especially after being on the road for over a month, I forget everything. I started writing notes or asking someone to remind me about deadlines, so for a moment I thought: maybe today is the Day of Forgetfulness, or for me, it's even a Month of Forgetfulness?

But nope…
According to National Today, November 21st is associated with nine different holidays.
But the one that caught my attention the most is World Hello Day — an unofficial holiday celebrated in more than 180 countries to highlight the importance of personal communication as a way to promote peace.
To celebrate, all we need to do is simply greet 10 people — and here is Community, that’s as easy as saying “Hello!”
So let’s be kind today and warmly say “Hello!” to everyone we meet. Sometimes even simple words like “Hello! How are you?” — said with a smile — can make someone’s day brighter. 😊