I had thought I had posted a message about this a while ago, but I don't see it now. Sourcetree 4.2.14_297 appears to hang, a few seconds after opening the app.
When I start it for the first time in a while, it doesn't show any unstaged but changed files, even though I know there are some; clicking on the relevant checkboxes produces no effect. I have to force quit to exit the app.
Starting sourcetree again, I then see the expected short list of unstaged files. I'm still unable to do anything with the app, and I have to force-quit.
So far today, sourcetree hanging like this is happening 100% of the time. When (I thought) I posted my original report about this a few days ago, I was able to commit changes a couple of hours later, but I didn't trust the app and haven't used it in a while.
Is anyone not seeing this problem?
Thanks!