All the sudden today my loom recordings have no sound. Everything I said is in the transcript so I know it recorded what I said but its not on the video. Using Mac OS desktop app. Worked fine yesterday, but not today.
@Aaron Carr This is currently a known issue - https://loom.status.atlassian.com/ You can subscribe so you know when it is fixed.
It shows the waveform as well. So the audio is there, its just not playing on the video.
I'm having the same issue as well. It's driving me insane. Following...
Same issue here, going insane here too.
FWIW, it was working just fine earlier today.
facing the same issue today! tested with 20+ recordings and most of them don't have audio. they do have the transcript. surprisingly after a few hours, the audio does play but not if you open the share link on another device like a mobile browser.
For recording, I am using the chrome extension. uninstalling, reinstalling, deleting cache, restarting device didn't work.
I'm currently running into this issue right now as well. Super frustrating.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.