Hey all,
I keep thinking about my experience learning Jira (which amounted to "there's how to log in") and how I help others avoid that frustration.
So, I've got a plan.
I'll drop weekly posts about how to use Jira, related topics, etc. Those posts will be in this group, and will be linked below. Think of this post like an index.
I've got some good ideas, but please drop comments with your specific questions/pain points/etc!
Also check out these FREE live "Getting Started with" sessions I'm hosting! We cover Jira, Confluence, Rovo and the DC -> Cloud migration
Articles (in reverse chronological order of posting)
Other resources:
This is great, thanks for putting this together. Jira can be confusing when you’re new, so having simple weekly guides will help a lot of people. Excited to follow along and learn more.
Thank you, @Rob Hean ! It's great, and very helpful
very welcome @Daria Kulikova_GitProtect_io & @Zack Kev ! Please let me know if there's any specific topics you'd like to hear about and I'll be happy to add them!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.