When I want to make a video, it says 'Your camera will only be visible on pages within the Chrome browser'
I am using Chrome browser and it won't let me use my camera.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Hey Kelly,
Maybe your camera is not enabled in Chome or on that webpage? Try this:
Go to Chrome> Settings > Privacy and security > Site settings > Camera, ensure the correct camera is selected, and set the default to "Sites can ask to use your camera".
I'm experiencing this same problem on certain websites and Loom is enabled in my Google Chrome settings
I'm having the same issue even though permissions are all granted. Did you figure out what was wrong?
I didn't figure out what was wrong - but I was able to use the Loom desktop app in full screen (with camera) as a workaround
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.