I created a video on Loom and want to upload it to Youtube. not sure if that´s possible, any ideas?
Heya @Spanish Rebel - I don't believe there's a built-in integration at this point, so you should just be able download and upload.
Curious why you want to do this though? e.g. you could just share the Loom with anyone via the link.
Thanks a lot Robert. I´m trying to expand presence in social media, do shorts, youtube, fb, instagram and so forth. I liked the easiness to generate the content on Loom but I also want to expand it and couldn´t find the way to download the video... maybe I have to pay? not sure. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.
so what happens is I try to download the 10 minute video but then a quick pop-up shows up really quick and not sure what it says. Maybe there´s a limit in the lenght of the video...
Hey there! Here's a help article about downloading Loom videos. If you're unable to download it, you may not have the account type or permissions to do so within your workspace (such as a free plan).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.