Is it possible to get my Rovo agent to access Velocity Reports in Jira? I gave my agent the link to my velocity report and asked it to bring back my data, but I get the error:
"I'm unable to access the Velocity Report at the provided link due to login or network restrictions."
When I probe Rovo further, it responds with:
"The restriction preventing access to the velocity report is due to the following:
The page at the provided URL requires authentication via an Atlassian account (“Log in with Atlassian account”).
The content retrieved indicates that scripts could not be loaded, likely because the session is not authenticated or JavaScript is disabled, both of which are necessary to view Jira reports.
As an assistant, I do not have the ability to log in to private or restricted web pages that require user authentication or to execute JavaScript."
I have been working with my Atlassian admin, and we have made the following user an admin on my Jira project: atlassian-addons-project-access. The error remains the same.
It sounds like this isn't possible, but I wanted to confirm with the larger community.
Thank you!