Hello Team,
I hope you are doing well.
I purchased the Custom Charts for Jira add-on last month at the price of $39. At that time, it was intended and configured for use by only 2 users on our instance. However, this month I noticed that the pricing has unexpectedly increased to $218, and the system is showing 72 users assigned to this add-on.
We did not intentionally add these users, and the additional users are neither using nor required to use this plugin. This seems to have automatically counted all Jira users instead of only the intended two.
I would like to request:
Restriction / Configuration so that the add-on is only billed for the 2 intended users.
Adjustment of the recent charges accordingly.
Guidance on how to ensure that the user count does not auto-expand again.
This dashboard/chart is only being used by two team members, so paying for 72 users is not feasible for us.
Kindly assist in resolving this issue at your earliest convenience.
Thank you,
Shahbal Ehsan