For the next two weeks, we’re launching a brand new badge for you to earn!
You can achieve the Out of Office Explorer badge by attending our virtual ACE and sharing your key takeaways or what you're excited to try!
Achieve this badge by:
Catching up with the recording for the virtual Atlassian Community event -Â Unplug for the Holidays with Teamwork Collection
Share what you learned (or your own tips) in the article above.
Now go get out of office ready for the holidays!
Does this count: Success Champion November '25 Office Hours (AMER/EMEA Session) I attended that Yesterday and talking with other Success Champions and having that resource available is great. We talked about several things like MCP, ROVO, and how others are dealing with various aspects of the Atlassian eco system.Â
What I learned: Atlassian has all the cool toys
Tip: add upcoming days off in email signature
I actually watched this webinar live, but it was super helpful to see how Confluence and Loom can work together, alongside Rovo, to make sure your team keeps their (your?) ducks in a row while you're away! I actually presented some of the information at my company Lunch and Learn this week, too!
I even was not thinking that automation use for OoO. It will help when users count are less than more but good alternative for some Apps in Marketplace.
Also good idea to use Loom for Confluence page to give short summary.
I missed this event and our company security policy is blocking me watching the recording :-(Shame as there's usually at least one decent takeaway from something like this
What I learned - The five CsÂ
Customer first - keep them aware of the schedules.
Care - Atlassian cares for employee and there well being, its not about work always, happy employee, so will the deliverable be.
Collaboration - Use relevant tools and ensure team members know who's in and who's out and who we're covering for.
Conscious - effort to strive better
Continuous - Business never stops but with a plan, everyone can have a deserved holiday.Â
Â
I learned a few things:
1) Having Confluence pages read to me while I multi task is a GAME CHANGER
2) The brain dump prior to vacations is KEY
Loved how Rovo, AI, and Confluence can streamline tasks throughout the holiday season and beyond.
It was a great learning about making use of Rovo during holiday season specially!Â
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.