Hi,
for deleting an organization I am required to get rid of all apps. But there seems to be no way to delete oder disable Rovo, hence I can't delete the organization. Any ideas?
TIA
Michael
Welcome @Michael Nentwich
Have you tried deleting AI enabled apps from Atlassian administration instead, since Rovo is closely connected to AI apps?
Rovo is the only App that is left in the organization
One of my developers accidentally created another org as well... I deleted all the apps except Rovo, which I tried, but saw that we had to contact Atlassian support to do that...
Has anyone ever been able to contact Atlassian Support? I'm in a loop and being driven back to this community. ridiculous. there is no support.
Hi Chris,
thanks for sharing. I think we're both in the same situation for the same reason
I hope, you will get help soon!
best
@Michael Nentwich @Chris McDaniel Rovo can’t be removed self-service—it’s tied to the org. Atlassian confirms in ROVO-144 that only Support can disable it so the org can be deleted. If you’re stuck in a loop, submit a ticket through admin.atlassian.com → Support → Billing & org management; that path reaches a human. Mention "Per ROVO-144..."
Hi Valeri, thanks for the hint. I'll try that
What is the path exactly? Seems that Atlassian blocked it again. How's that even legal...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.