I was suddenly blocked from accessing my account on all my devices. user is @perik94
Who can I contact to solve this? I have premium account
Hi @Sherpas ,
1. If you cannot regain access, contact Atlassian Support directly
2. If you are part of an organization, your admin may also be able to help.
Im not part of an organization, just an individual user who pays service on a monthly basis.
Im trying to use the support contact, BUT i cannot do so with my paid account AND with this other account I cannot get direct support because its a free account. Do you know any other way to contact support?
I have submitted a support request for you, an Atlassian Support Engineer will review the post and respond on this thread within 2 business days.
thanks a lot, more details for the engineer:
This was triggered when I clicked, in the android app, on an old board that i pressume was from another workspace which i used a long time ago.
I have tried resetting password, but i still get the same message error. I have not received any email refering to this loss of access
Hi @Sherpas we’ve sent you an email with further information. We'll continue our conversation there.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.