Hi everyone,
Lately, I’ve been thinking a lot about visual collaboration tools. Figma, Confluence Whiteboards, and Miro all serve similar purposes — yet they were clearly designed with different goals in mind.
In my daily work, I rely on these tools to create diagrams, flowcharts, and visual documentation. I’m now in the process of making this a company-wide standard, so I need to officially choose one platform for visual collaboration.
Here’s how I see it so far:
-
Confluence Whiteboards → Seamlessly integrated into the Atlassian ecosystem. It feels natural for teams already using Jira and Confluence.
-
Miro → Offers a very rich feature set, great templates, and strong integrations with multiple ecosystems.
-
Figma → Probably the most technical one. It’s loved by designers and dev teams for how deep it goes into product design — but I’m not sure if that complexity fits everyone.
So now I’m wondering — if you had to make an organization-level choice for visual collaboration (considering usability, features, and adoption), which one would you go with, and why?
Would love to hear your thoughts and real-world experiences!