Hi all,
I know that JPD is idea-based-only but I can link work items to deliveries. And in an ideal world there is discovery first and then delivery. Nevertheless, there are small issues popping up that need to be scheduled like a bug fix or small enhancements, etc which are not inherited from an initial idea but need to be planned into lets say a roadmap.
In order to to have all in one place I would like to visualize pure jira work items also in JPD in order to give an overview e.g. having a roadmap or even a simple list for the next release. As a release might be build from epics based on an idea plus not idea related issues, it would be helpful to display/discuss all in one place.
Is there any workaround to achieve this instead creating a mapped idea for each work item? How do you solve this?
Thanks in advance
Best, Henri