Hello,
yesterday at my colleagues computer I first noticed this phenomenon, and now I see the same thing in my Sourcetree (Using Mercurial as VCS):
Before this, if I had any changes to the currently active revision, sourcetree showed a grey line above the others in the log view (Log View uncommitted line feature) which I could choose and then see which changes Mercurial was picking up.
This doesn't seem to happen anymore. I can see the changes in the File Status view but no longer on the log view, which is a shame, because I was able to have an overview over almost everything on one screen which I liked.
Also this is pretty irritating because at first it feels like I didn't do the changes I just made / did them in the wrong directory / Mercurial is not picking up my changes or what have you.
So, is this planned and wanted behaviour or a hiccup or has it something to do with my configuration (or my wetware)?
Thanks and best wishes, Sourcetree is an awesome tool, thanks a thousand times and all the best in the world to you.