AWS component services have a lot of regions gaps.After all this is one of the key features (we've seen this in action when services in us-east-1 went down) and it is essential to have 100% coverageCan we get for instance AWS mx-central-1 component and catch-up with the rest of other regions ?
Hello There!
Welcome to the Atlassian Community and thanks for raising this question.
I completely agree with you on the importance of this feature, considering the latest service outage on AWS.
I have raised a new feature request for including AWS mx-central-1 as a third-party component in the Statuspage.
Also, I can nudge our teams to review all the latest regions of AWS and include them in the third-party component listing, considering the importance of this.
Thanks again for your proactive approach on this.
Best regards,Varad
Atlassian - @Varad Wagh Can we please progress this ?Other regions like `ap-southeast-7` aren't available either and it's important we have these ready OOTB otherwise what's the point of offering this feature ?Alternatives to Statuspage are catching up and maybe it's time to look elsewhere.
Hello @Pierre Martignon
The FR is currently gathering interest, and your request has already been added.
Unfortunately, we can't confirm an ETA, as our product team will make a decision in consultation with our development team. Any FR will take a variable amount of time to be ready, if considered, since it needs to go through Design, Development, Testing, and roll out to production. You can follow the URL to learn more about the feature implementation policy.
Regards
Mubeen
OK, then I followed the link and I read:
We're continuously improving and updating our Cloud products. To see the latest changes, take a look at the Atlassian Cloud release notes blog.
That tells me little or that there is no roadmap for this product - are you planning on making it obsolete ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.