For a few days now, I've been unable to import components into Compass from CSV. Everything is verified and validated, but it gets stuck, stuck in an infinite upload during the creation phase.
Hi @Nicolò Spito ,
On which step do you get stuck? I've tried the import on two of our sites, but it went as expected. Although I've used only a couple of fields during the import and followed the official dev article: Create and update components using a CSV file 👀
There are no official outages related to Compass: Compass Status
Cheers,Tobi
Hi, @Nicolò Spito !
We're seeing successful import outcomes similar to what @Tomislav Tobijas mentioned, so there may be something specific to the CSV that is provided there that may be resulting on what you're seeing.
Have you tried with a smaller size affecting less components and columns, for example, to discard some file constraint during the upload?
Providing some additional context may also help - the step where this behavior is identified, and what network calls are still in progress.
Good morning and thank you for your contribution!I was able to investigate further with Atlassian. The problem was an uppercase character within the label attribute.However, the system didn't report anything and kept loading endlessly. I asked Atlassian if they could intercept this situation to at least provide the user with some guidance.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.