Hello,
I am evaluating Rovo Dev and I'm working int pretty hard. I used it quite a it on my firs day of usage and now I see this error:
Your Rovo Dev usage resets in 28d 20h 50m. Extra usage is not available on your Standard trial.
I enabled additional credits per the instructions. I waited for 5 minutes and tried to use Rovo Dev again and I got the same error (with the wait time updated). And then I read the second sentence again and it occurred to me that not even with the additional credit allocation will I be able to use Rovo Dev for another 28 days?
This can't be right. Please advise.
- Stephen
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ADDED 11:20 AM CT:
I checked my inbox and I see a warning that I had used 80% of my credits. In that email it says:
If you want to allow extra usage before the trial ends, you can end the trial early and start the paid plan. If you do this, usage will reset and any usage over the allocated amount will be charged at USD 0.01 per extra Rovo Dev credit and added to the next invoice.
I'm happy to stop the trial earlier so I can continue to use Rovo Dev. How do I do this?