My Jira Cloud Free site has been suspended due to exceeding the 10-user limit. I have now removed the extra users and currently have 10 or fewer active users.
how reactivate my site?
Welcome @Tutor SI
You can refer to this page here and the Trudy's answer: https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Jira-questions/Can-anyone-help-me-with-this-kind-of-issue/qaq-p/3018541
I read the link you suggested to me but my problem is that the subscription has been deactivated and to reactivate it I am asked to pay for the standard account
Have you previously included any payment details before the account was reactivated? If yes, you need to downgrade to Free subscription by going to admin.atlassian -> Billing -> Finding your product -> Change the subscription.
@Tutor SI If your Jira Free site was suspended for going over 10 users, lowering the count doesn’t reactivate it right away. Atlassian rechecks usage within about 24–48 hours. Once validated, you should see a Resume site option under admin.atlassian.com → Products → Billing. If it doesn’t appear after a couple days, contact support so they can manually restore the site.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.