Good day, guys!
I'm trying to automate the creation of some Ideas in a Jira Product Discovery project.
The original data comes from a Jira Service Management project, and through an automation, I'm trying to set the Value, Effort, and Impact fields in Product Discovery.
E.g.:
Let's say I have 3 fields:
- Impact to Company
- High Impact
- Medium Impact
- Low Impact
- Effort to Implement
- Value to user
I've created an automation to retrieve the value from these fields, convert it into a number using a Lookup Table, assign it to a variable, and then attempt to set the value for the Rating fields from the Product Discovery project.
It returns the error below:
"Unable to create work item
Specify a number for the custom field (below 100,000,000,000,000) (customfield_10841), Specify a number for the custom field (below 100,000,000,000,000) (customfield_10842), Specify a number for the custom field (below 100,000,000,000,000) (customfield_10840)"
I believe Jira blocks it by default, but I'd like your opinion, as you could have already gone through something like it.
Thanks!