I'm leaving for Barcelona tomorrow, and I can hardly wait! 🇪🇸 This will be my first-ever Atlassian conference, so excitement levels are definitely high. I've heard so much about the energy, the people, and the amazing sessions - and now I finally get to experience it myself! 💙

Here's what's on my agenda for Team '25 Europe:
-  Opening Keynote - "AI as your teammate" 🤖
- Founder Keynote with @Mike Cannon-Brookes💡
- Teamwork Collection & Rovo sessions - super curious to learn more about how AI is connecting Atlassian tools 🚀
- Bitbucket: The Next Generation - can't wait to see what's coming next for Bitbucket and how it ties into the modern development flow 🧩
- Delivering AI-first Service Management for Every Team - as someone passionate about service delivery, I'm really looking forward to seeing how Atlassian is shaping the next generation of ITSM 💬
- Women of the Atlassian Ecosystem meetup💜
- And on top of that, I'm also taking my ACP Confluence Administration for Cloud certification exam while there - wish me luck! 🎓
I’m also thinking of participating in a Braindate while there - such a cool way to have more personal, topic-driven chats with people on things I care about.
I'm honestly just so excited to finally meet all the people I've only known through profiles, projects, and community posts. There's something special about being surrounded by people who get your daily world of Jira tickets, Confluence pages, and endless automation ideas 😄 I'm sure I'll come back with about 100 new ideas (and maybe 200 photos).
See you in Barcelona! 🚀👋