Hey all,
I'm excited to get to go to Team '25 Europe this year!
I'm in a bit of an odd position since most of my interaction with this community is either asynchronous (e.g. these forms) or very one-sided (e.g. via recorded content or live streams). This makes my trips to events like Team a special opportunity to actually meet other folks in the community.
Over the years I've learned that this means I have to tailor my time at Team to people. This can take many forms, including sitting in on friends talks, getting coffee, attending brain dates with people I haven't met (in person) and other related events.
This does, however, mean I tend to miss out on a lot of the talks! At Team 25 USA I found myself sitting outside the expo hall during the major events just to catch up with someone I hadn't seen in a while... and to me that was perfect.
My (highly fluid!) schedule is below, but in general you can expect to find me wandering the expo hall and looking for folks to catch up with. If you're there, drop me a line and let's connect!
Tuesday
- Sit the Jira Cloud Project Admin exam
- Film some fellow Champions at their events
- Catch up with some Partner friends I haven't seen in a while
- Try to recover from jet lag
Wednesday
- Film some fellow Champions at their events
- Attend Sajit's braindate

- Champions dinner!
Thursday
- See who else I can meet
- Go home