Hi all,
I've been trying to setup an integration between Jira and ChatGPT but I'm running into some errors. After some trial and error I finally got one action to work and I can now ask my CustomGPT who I am in Jira. But when I try to call some of the other actions I've put into the Schema for the GPT, I get the following error:
"I wasn’t able to fetch your open issues in project "X" because Jira blocked the query as too broad. To fix this, I’ll need to add a restriction"
It doesn't matter how much I restrict my prompt, I will still get the same error. When I try to have it create issues for me, I get the following error:
"I tried creating the issue in project X, but Jira rejected it due to an XSRF check failure (a security validation error)."
My current configuration of the CPT is:
Authentication Type: API Key
Api Key: My Jira Email + API Key encoded as a Base64 HTTP Basic Authentication credential so I've put in the value: "Basic followed by the encoding
Auth Type: Custom
Custom Header Name: Authorization
Schema
openapi: 3.1.0
info:
title: Jira API for GPT
version: 1.1.0
description: >
Jira Cloud integration for Custom GPTs using API token-based Basic Auth via Authorization header.
servers:
- url: My Jira URL
description: Jira Cloud API
paths:
/issue:
post:
operationId: createIssue
summary: Create a new Jira issue
security:
- AuthorizationHeader: []
requestBody:
required: true
content:
application/json:
schema:
type: object
properties:
fields:
type: object
properties:
project:
type: object
properties:
key:
type: string
required:
- key
summary:
type: string
description:
type: string
issuetype:
type: object
properties:
name:
type: string
required:
- name
required:
- project
- summary
- issuetype
required:
- fields
responses:
"201":
description: Issue created
content:
application/json:
schema:
type: object
properties:
key:
type: string
/myself:
get:
operationId: getCurrentUser
summary: Get current user information
security:
- AuthorizationHeader: []
responses:
"200":
description: Current user details
content:
application/json:
schema:
type: object
properties:
accountId:
type: string
emailAddress:
type: string
displayName:
type: string
/search/jql:
get:
operationId: listIssues
summary: List issues using JQL (new endpoint)
description: >
Uses the modern Jira Cloud search endpoint. Provide JQL in `query` parameter.
security:
- AuthorizationHeader: []
parameters:
- name: query
in: query
required: true
schema:
type: string
- name: maxResults
in: query
required: false
schema:
type: integer
responses:
"200":
description: List of issues
content:
application/json:
schema:
type: object
properties:
issues:
type: array
items:
type: object
properties:
id:
type: string
key:
type: string
fields:
type: object
/project/search:
get:
operationId: listProjects
summary: List all Jira projects
security:
- AuthorizationHeader: []
responses:
"200":
description: List of Jira projects
content:
application/json:
schema:
type: object
properties:
values:
type: array
items:
type: object
properties:
id:
type: string
key:
type: string
name:
type: string
/resolution:
get:
operationId: listResources
summary: List available issue resolutions
security:
- AuthorizationHeader: []
responses:
"200":
description: List of issue resolutions
content:
application/json:
schema:
type: object
properties:
resolutions:
type: array
items:
type: object
properties:
id:
type: string
name:
type: string
/issuetype/project:
get:
operationId: listIssueTypesV2
summary: List issue types for a specific project
security:
- AuthorizationHeader: []
parameters:
- name: projectId
in: query
required: true
schema:
type: string
responses:
"200":
description: List of issue types for the project
content:
application/json:
schema:
type: object
properties:
issueTypes:
type: array
items:
type: object
properties:
id:
type: string
name:
type: string
description:
type: string
components:
securitySchemes:
AuthorizationHeader:
type: apiKey
in: header
name: Authorization
schemas: {}
Is there anyone who have encountered the same issues or maybe have a solution for it?