Hi,
I cleaned out cookie cache following an issue with Facebook ads. This disconnected me from all my open accounts including Trello. I go to Trello.com and I get a blank white screen with the top ribbon bar "T logo, workplaces, recent etc.... " flashing in and out.
Thankfully I am able to view my boards on my phone, but not from my laptop.
The first time I attempted to go to Trello it requested a Two Factor Authentication with "Use the app on your mobile device to generate a code." and from the app on my phone I cannot find how I generate a code, or if I did one in the past and have forgotten 
I've kept the tab open with the Login but how do I create or find the code from my boards on the app on my phone please?
I'd be very grateful for guidance. Thank you!