Excited to join the Kudos crew and meet some new faces!
I’m over at Paladin, where we build drones that help first responders get eyes on a scene within seconds. Most of my time is spent wrangling Jira boards, workflows, and all the moving pieces that come with keeping teams in sync.
What I really like about this group is that it’s not just about tools or tickets—it’s about people. Having a spot to give kudos, run fun contests, and celebrate the little wins feels like a great way to keep things light and motivating. It’s easy to get caught up in deadlines, but stuff like this keeps the human side front and center.
Looking forward to joining in on the contests and handing out some kudos along the way 🚀
Fun fact: I’ve been a FIRST Robotics coach and mentor for over 20 years 🤖 — and even managed to sneak in appearances on Jeopardy!, The Weakest Link, The Chase, and Who Wants to Be a Millionaire 🎤.
Â