Hello, we use Standard plan and I saw Connections being available on Friday Sept 11, 2025. Today when I opened to set them up, I didn't find them. Is Connections function not available for Standard plan anymore?
Hello Yuliia,
if you refer to hierarchies they are available as Beta feature for Premium plan never were intended for Standard.
Regards,
Beata KupiecPrincipal Product Manager @ Jira Product Discovery
@Yuliia Vyborova I just checked what happened here and we had one bug last week where the connections tab was showing in the project settings > types and workflows tab. But even if you tried to use that you wouldn't have been able to go very far since the rest of the feature was unusable on Standard.
We've since fixed that issue and the tab only shows on Premium.
Is that what you experienced?
@Tanguy Crusson yes, I think that's exactly what happened, thanks for clarification!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.