Something went wrong on our end. Please try again. If this keeps happening, contact support. (Issue ID for Atlassian use: Anonymous ID: "c5f7ea99-da90-46d4-acb3-babe7799c105")
I used this link https://www.atlassian.com/try/cloud/signup?bundle=devai to create a site, submit "agree and start now" button, it was show above error.
@季鹏
Thanks for reaching out to our Community regarding your site creation issues. I see you were able to create your site. If you're still having issues with site creation, please let me know.
Stephen Sifers
Hi @季鹏 and welcome to the Community,
I escalated this to Atlassian. They'll get back to you within a couple of days.
Hello @Rebekka Heilmann _viadee_ @Stephen Sifers Please I am having thesame issues when trying to create my site it just keeps spinning in that loop and I've tried multiple browsers on it same issue and I have no way of going back even tried creating a new account same issue
And I am unable to contact support as it will require me to input mysite url
@季鹏 This error is common right now, especially for users in mainland China. The site-creation service relies on Atlassian domains that are blocked or unstable there, so the request fails even when the site name is valid. The workaround is to create the site from a stable VPN or a network outside China. If it still fails, send the Anonymous ID to Atlassian Support so they can trace it.
Hello @Dr Valeri Colon _Connect Centric_ much thanks for the response I thought as much it would be something to do with the browser or location although my current location is US and I have tried switching locations and still get the same error and unfortunately I am unable to contact Atlassian support because in the form they request for mysite url which ironically is what I am trying to get to begin with
@季鹏 Although it happens especially for users in mainland China, the issue is global. Apologies, I know it can be frustrating. Please reach out to @Stephen Sifers if you're having issues creating sites.
Much thanks for the guidance @Dr Valeri Colon _Connect Centric_ I will reach out to him regarding this I as well feel it might be a global issue
@Stephen Sifers I'm running into the same issue. I couldn't create a site. Please help.
Hi @Stephen Sifers ! I'm facing the same issue, when using https://www.atlassian.com/try/cloud/signup?bundle=teamwork-collection&edition=premium to create my fist site. Would you mind sharing a solution please ? I'm based in Canada, and try in incognito session with the same result.
Thanks a lot
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.