This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Quarantining failing tests
I'm trying to find these options for tests in our version of bamboo and I just simply can't find the buttons. Are these options not available for MSTest Runner?
I have 129 quarantined tests which I did not quarantine myself and I don't see any option to undo this action.
Please advise us what we can do.
Hello Wev-Dev,
Please, go to Bamboo administration >> Plans >> Quarantine and make sure the same is enabled.
—
Kind regards,Rafael P. Sperafico
Hi Rafael,
I did enable it now and I now see the option to quarantine a single test that has failed.
But I still don't see any option to run / re-run the tests that were automatically quarantined / skipped
image2016-12-1 10:43:46.png
How can I do that?
Hello Web-Dev,
image2016-12-1 11:53:19.png
You need to take the test that was quarantined out of quarantine (Resume):
image2016-12-1 11:50:52.png
So when you run a new build, the test that was quarantine will be executed (in my example, it will fail since I have committed any fixing)
image2016-12-1 11:53:42.png
that's excactly the part I don't get, sorry. But If I click on may quarantined / skipped tests
image2016-12-1 15:18:37.png
I don't see an option to "un-quarantine" the tests
image2016-12-1 15:19:18.png
And no test shows up unter quarantined tests
image2016-12-1 15:20:1.png
Kind regards
Hello,
Those are Skipped tests and not Quarantined ones.
I don't see an option to "un-quarantine" the testsimage2016-12-1 15:19:18.png
Please, have a look at:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.