Hi,
I wonder if it is a bug or a feature. I have started using "Publish" functionality by adding internal and external stakeholders' emails. And I expected that people will receive email notifications from Atlassian that will contain a link to follow and if necessary create an account at Atlassian. But nobody received any emails. I wonder if this is how it is meant or if I have overlooked some publishing setting.
Thank you your help!
Kind regards,
Tatiana
Hello @Tatiana Torset
There is currently no e-mail or push notifications sent when you add some people in the publish screen, you'll need to share thelink to them once it's published.
Best Regards,HermanceSr. Product Manager @ Jira Product Discovery
I think the phrasing gives the wrong impression that there's some push notifications going on, when adding users here is just setting permissions. But I haven't used JPD published views enough to be 100% sure.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.