Halfway through the project development, the repository address was changed. I updated it in the settings. When submitting, I was prompted to enter my account and token, but I accidentally entered the wrong information, resulting in an error. The error message was: `git --no-optional-locks -c color.branch=false -c color.diff=false -c color.status=false -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false -c credential.helper=sourcetree push -v --tags origin refs/heads/master:refs/heads/master`Pushing to https://cnb.cool/cascade.iot/keruiman/jlink-mes-hanfcooling-frontendremote: Invalid Credentials.remote: Your access credentials are invalid.fatal: unable to access 'https://cnb.cool/cascade.iot/keruiman/jlink-mes-hanfcooling-frontend/': The requested URL returned error: 400Completed with errors, see above. How can I resolve this? I wish to fill in this token again. My cursor is capable of submitting code because I have set it up correctly
Hi @李大卫 ,
Have you managed to resolve this?
You could try clearing credentials in your device with something like this:
Windows: Go to the Windows Credential Manager and remove any saved credentials related to your repository URL.
macOS: Open the Keychain Access app and search for entries related to your repository URL, then delete them.
And then by navigating to Sourcetree and trying to add credentials once again > it should be located somewhere in Options/Preferences.
You could also consider using SSH keys for authentication: Set up SSH with Sourcetree
Cheers,Tobi
Hey @李大卫 and welcome,
try to update your credential. You have different options to do that.
From SourceTree
cnb.cool
From local git
Hope this helps,
Fabio
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.