While trying to start the reopository scan getting errorError calling server:com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.StatusCodeException: 500 The call failed on the server; see server log for details Unknown.Gd(AdminGwtModule-0.js) Unknown.Cib(AdminGwtModule-0.js) Unknown.XWb(AdminGwtModule-0.js) Unknown.new qXb(AdminGwtModule-0.js) Unknown.u$b(AdminGwtModule-0.js) Unknown.wqb(AdminGwtModule-0.js) Unknown.Kqb(AdminGwtModule-0.js) Unknown.eval(AdminGwtModule-0.js) Unknown.Njb(AdminGwtModule-0.js) Unknown.Qjb(AdminGwtModule-0.js) Unknown.eval(AdminGwtModule-0.js).If i create a add new repo with same location the scan gets triggered without error
Hi @Karan Vora
Is this all the Fisheye server logs tell you? I would expect to see something like an out of memory error, or something that could lead us in the right direction.
If adding a 2nd repo works, it could be a misconfig in the server settings. You can remove the line for that repo and see if it starts up. (always make a backup copy of the config file)
Hi @Karan Vora 👋🏻
First of all, welcome to community! ✨
To answer your question, I would suggest you to do the following steps:
I hope this helps & resolves your issue. 🙂
Thanks,Anwesha
Welcome to the community @Karan Vora !
It has been some time since you posted your question. Did you try the suggestions from fellow champions?
Best,
Fadoua
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.