Has anyone received their Forge Quest swag yet? It’s been over 5 weeks since the shipping estimate, and I still haven’t gotten mine. Just checking if it’s delayed for everyone or only me.
According to the email that was sent out in mid-August (8/19) the shipping should happen in mid-September.
Another update regarding Forge Quest swag -- it will be sent out from the Atlassian team in the next 3-4 weeks.
I'm also yet to receive a shipping/tracking email, and the related Atlassian account for this on the related ticket seems to be de-activated: https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Confluence-questions/Does-anyone-know-when-the-Forge-Quest-swag-t-shirt-will-start/qaq-p/3065794
Did anyone else receive a tracking email like stated? (Also yet to receive Forge Quest swag)
Has anyone gotten an update or received their Swag? I'll be giving a presentation this week and one of my slides says "Forge Quest" can win you swag!
(I originally gave this talk in June when the Quest was still ongoing.)
I wonder missing shirts is part of the fallout from the layoffs that happened back in July.
Ah well. :-/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.